If you have a great business idea and are planning to formulate your own company, there is much to consider. Not only do you have to think about the type of business (sole trader, partnership, limited company), but also the location of the said business, and with that in mind, here are a few of the reasons why Australian entrepreneurs choose the Pacific Island nation of Vanuatu for the base of their new company.
- Tax Concessions – Setting up a company in Vanuatu offers many taxation benefits, with no income, corporate, company or capital gains taxes to be paid. When looking at company formations in Vanuatu, you are advised to search online for an established local chartered accountant, who would be able to advise you accordingly.
- English Language – One of the main problems with registering a company in a foreign land is the language barrier that such a thing usually brings, yet Vanuatu uses English for all commercial paperwork and the local people are fluent in English, which makes for easy communication.
- Minimal Accounting – Another attractive aspect of setting up a business in Vanuatu is the bare minimum of accounting that is required. This keeps your accounting costs down, plus you do not have to name all of your shareholders. If you would like to learn more about setting up a business in Vanuatu, simply search online for a leading local chartered accountant, who can advise you accordingly.
- Modern Infrastructure – Vanuatu has a very good cellphone network, plus they have broadband Internet, which is very convenient for international commerce, so you can manage your business empire from your local offices in Vanuatu.
- Range of Essential Business Services – When you open a business in Vanuatu, there is a domestic industry to service the international business community, with bookkeeping and accounting services, plus you can employ a local receptionist to answer your incoming calls and take messages on your behalf.
If you would like to learn more about setting up a business on the Pacific Island nation of Vanuatu, a Google search will put you in touch with a local chartered accountant who can facilitate the process and advise you on every aspect of the venture. All of the above benefits can be enjoyed, and with a local accountant in your corner, you can take advantage of the tax concessions and other benefits.